Tuesday, April 19, 2011

To My Dear Brother Anonymous

In the halls of greatness, you have now joined yourself with the likes of great, courageous and brave authors who boldly and without reservation signed their name to their writings and positions simply as a brave "Anonymous".


Great and noble men like Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry, John Hancock and George Washington among others, all of whom, after boldly declaring their position, courageously signed their name, "Anonymous"!


It has been said, "Throw a stone into a pack of dogs, and generally the one who yelps the loudest, has been hit the hardest."


Whoever you are my dear friend and brother or sister, "Anonymous", I would love to and be more than happy, willing and honored to discuss the merits of the railing accusations you have made and of which you so boldly write. If you desire to visit and discuss this properly, feel free to contact me via the method of your choosing and let me know. 


I have no doubt that you write from your heart with much sincerity and that you no doubt deeply love God as well as me. You simply write as one very mis-informed and sadly one who has judged a matter extremely un-Biblically.


God bless you my dear friend "Anonymous".


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment